Wednesday, May 11, 2016

You Make Me A Happy Camper Card


This card reminds me of my childhood and camping with my parents.  They had a Scamp trailer and I wish it was still around.  I colored this trailer like the Scamp was.  I had gotten the star die free from MFT and knew immediately that this was the perfect way to make a starry night scene for the camper.  Plus I got to do some of my favorite fussy cutting on the camper and fire.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4 card size
Blue background paper - 65# Recollections Cape Cod cover
Gold Paper - 80# Solar Yellow Astrobrights cover
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
My Favorite Things Roughing It Stamps
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Fishtail Flag and Stars/Sky Vertical
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Silver Wink of Stella 
Copic Markers - B0000, E18, E23, E33, R29, Y17, YR68, CO, C4 and C6



No comments:

Post a Comment