Friday, May 13, 2016

Timber! Card


I saw this stamp set on Instagram and thought it was fun so I had to have it to play with.  I colored the lumberjack a few months ago and finally got around to making it into a card.  I tried stamping the words in a forest green but I liked how black looked better.  I fussy cut the tree and lumberjack but did not cut out the area between his body and axe.  I found a Copic (BG78) that matched and colored it in.

Supplies ~

White card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4 card size
Background paper - 65# Brown Exact
Green Paper - 80# Forest Green Carnival Felt cover
White paper - 80#Cougar cover
Sugar Pea Designs - Timber
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched Circle Stackables
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Fishtail Flag
Copic Markers - R20, R22, R29, B45, BG78, E13, E18, E23, G09, YG45, YG61, C0, C1 and C4



No comments:

Post a Comment