Friday, May 27, 2016

Let's Run Away Card


Oh wouldn't it be fun to run away as an adult?  You threatened to do it as a child but as an adult with a credit card...you can get a lot further away.  I used a different technique in this card.  The carrot and basket were separate stamps.  I stamped an additional basket onto the top end of a post-it note over the glue area.  I carefully cut it out and placed it on the regular stamp.  Then I stamped in the carrots to they appear to be sitting in the basket ready to go to the picnic.  This stamp is actually for Easter but I made it into a summer card by using different colors and a different sentiment stamp.


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4 card size
Blue and green paper - The Paper Studio Cardstock
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Reverse Confetti Hippity Hoppity Stamps and Dies
Hero Arts You Are My Happy Stamps
Lawn Fawn Grassy Border Die
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - B45, Y19, RV10, RV23, E11, YR07, YG45, R29, C0 and C1



No comments:

Post a Comment