Sunday, May 29, 2016

Our Story Love Card


Sometimes when you get a new stamp set, you have to start stamping right away.  This was the case with these adorable stamps from Newton's Nook.  I love cats and reading.  I'll probably try to work chocolate into a card at some point for the perfect trio in my book.  Newton's Nook is another fast shipper.  The stamp was released on a Friday, shipped on Saturday and it arrived in my mailbox on Monday.  I love it!

Supplies ~

White card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4 card size
Background patterned papers - All About Me by Leeza Gibbons
Mauve paper - Bazzill Basics cardstock
White paper - 80#Cougar cover
Newton's Nook - Newton's Book Club
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched Circle Stackables
Copic Markers - R20, BG72, E31, E33 and E53



No comments:

Post a Comment