Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Just Bee-cuz Card


Even with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter...everyone likes to receive happy news in the mail.  Newton's Nook is one of my favorite stamp companies and I always look forward to their new releases and this is one of their newest - Winston's Honeybees.  
I bought the honey comb background stamp and was actually happy it left spaces for me to add in the bees without trying to fussy cut them in - antenna are tough.  I was able to use 2 Wink of Stella brushes to accent the bees wings and the spoon handle.
The little flower is from a punch that I'm not sure who made.  I just fun it in my punch tote.  I added the jewel brad to make it pop.  

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4 card size
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Gold background paper - DCWV Brights Textured Card stock
Gold paper - Graphic 45 Mother Goose
Newton's Nook Winston's Honeybees stamps
Deep Red Honey Comb Background stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Ranger - Saffron ink
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Fishtail Flag
American Crafts Mini Brights Jewel Brads
Whink of Stella - GL Clear 999, GL Silver 102
Sakura Pigma Micron 05
Copic Markers - R46, E13, E15, Y06, Y21, Y35 and C1

No comments:

Post a Comment