Sunday, August 26, 2018

New Puppy card




I had fun making this special order card for the most adorable puppy.  It was so cute I almost became a dog person over a cat if that tells you anything.  Then reality sunk in and walking an adorable dog that is going to be taller than me stretched out at -20 degrees brought me back down to earth.  I combined a couple stamp sets to get the congrats and dog.  I printed out the words on your new puppy and then diecut them out.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Brown & Green paper- Recollections Essentials card stock

Tree paper - Doodlebug Design Inc Puppy Love stock

Inky Antics - Delightful Dogs #2 stamps
Neat & Tangled - Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
My Favorite Things - Stitched Mini Scallop Circle Stackable
Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles die
Lawn Fawn - Lacy Borders die
Copic Markers - C8, E93 and R000



No comments:

Post a Comment