Friday, August 3, 2018

Never Give Up card



Another fun Squidgy card from Stamping Bella.  I may not be the biggest baseball fan in the world but I am a fan of the saying that goes with it.  I have two more sports cards to make with these new stamps - hockey (my favorite) and football (next favorite).  For the diamond shape, I trimmed off the decorative edge on the diecut paper.  It was easier than I thought it would be - yeah!  

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Green & blue papers - Recollections Essentials card stock
Stamping Bella - Baseball Squidgy stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Pretty Ink Posh - Scallop Borders 2
Copic Markers - C1, C4, E00, E13, E23, E25, E41, E50, R17, R46, Y21 and YR00


No comments:

Post a Comment