Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Eat. Sleep. Rink. Repeat. Hockey card




Hockey season will be coming soon and I'm excited as a Minnesota Wild fan.  I do feel for hockey parents though.  They are always on the run and this card is perfect for them.  I used my oval die and only cut halfway to create a rink effect with the metallic paper.  I added the enamel dot to represent a hockey puck.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Polka Dot paper - Echo Park Let It Snow card stock
Blue paper - Recollections Earth card stock
Metallic silver paper - Juvo Plus Silver Shimmer paper
Stamping Bella - Goalie Squidgy stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
My Favorite Things - Stitched Oval Stackables
Doodlebug Beetle Black Sprinkle
Copic Markers - C1, C2, C3, C4, E00, E21, E23, E33, E50, G05, G28 and YR00


No comments:

Post a Comment