Friday, August 24, 2018

Halloween Spider card




I'm not a fan of spiders.  I do occasionally find they think they have found a home in my basement.  I destroy their traps for bugs that I also hope do not exist in my home.  I have seen a few flies but they are usually hunted by my fearless fly hunter cats.  I've had this silver pigment ink for about 3 years and was happy to finally take the plastic wrap off and use it.  

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card


Dark Orange paper - Recollections Essentials card stock
Light Orange paper - 65# Cosmic Orange Astrobrights cover
The Project Bin - Creepy Halloween stamps
Rubbernecker Stamps - Spider Web stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink
My Favorite Things - Stitched Mini Scallop Circle Stackable



No comments:

Post a Comment