Thursday, December 28, 2017

Hog Heaven card


It's not a conventional love card but then again when is love conventional?  This set is so cute from My Favorite Things.  I got the background paper on sale from Amazon - $5 for a 12 x 12 pad.



Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Pink paper - Delilah Designer paper
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Wink of Stella Gl Clear 999
My Favorite Things - Hog Heaven stamps
My Favorite Things - Stitched Mini Scallop Circle Stackables die
Paper Smooches banner die
Copic Markers - RV13, RV21 and RV23



2 comments:

  1. Delightful card, Michelle! I spied this on IG and happy to see it on your blog, too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! Happy New Year to you and your family

    ReplyDelete