Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Festive Bunny Engineer card


I always look forward to the new releases from The Cat's Pajamas and they came out with a few new must haves.  This set was one that I couldn't wait to color.  Too bad that when I make multiples that I had one bad Wink of Stella that blobbed over a few of the images so I only ended up with one that was usable.  I'm seriously thinking about doing away with my remaining Winks.


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4 card size
Green & red paper - Recollections Spice Market card stock

Snowflake paper - Pink Paislee Merry & Bright card stock
White paper - X-Press It Blending Card
The Cat's Pajamas - Christmas Wishes stamp

Mama Elephant - Jingle Greetings stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Wink of Stella - GL Gold 101
Copic Markers - B93, C0, C1, C2, C4, C5, E23, R14, R20, R27, R46, W1 and Y17



No comments:

Post a Comment