Saturday, December 16, 2017

Cat Valentine's card


It was time for a change from Christmas cards so I jumped right into the next card making holiday...Valentine's day.  I picked up this cute little set from Simon Says Stamp about 2 months ago.  The embossing folder is a little bit of a mystery.  I think I got it in the package with my Gemini machine from HSN.  It worked great wherever it came from.


 Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Dark Red paper - Recollections Shades of Red card stock

Simon Says Stamp - Furry Kisses stamps
Embossing folder - HSN Gemini pack?
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Arch Stackables
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Pigma Micro 02
Copic Markers - B0000, B02, B93, R20, R32, R46 and RV000



No comments:

Post a Comment