Saturday, December 30, 2017

Extreme Skiing Birthday card



I'll admit my skiing leaves something to be desired...like nerves of steel which does not happen with 2 pieces of wood strapped to my feet.  I did master Big Bunny at Lutsen, MN back in the day but these days my skiis have gone on to new homes and I'll watch Olympic skiing on my tv while I sit on the couch.  I do have friends that enjoy the sport so I made this card for one of them.


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Ranger Water Color paper
Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink
My Favorite Things - Ski-sons Greetings stamps & die
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders dies
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - C4, C6, E15, E21, E50 R37, RV29, YG17 and YG61



No comments:

Post a Comment