Friday, January 20, 2017

Winter Love Shaker card


There are good things about winter like warm sweaters, hot chocolate, watching the first snow fall.  I tried to put some of those feelings into this shaker card with the adorable bunny and cat dressed in warm winter sweaters.  I stacked 4 layers of the rectangle frame to build height for the confetti

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Background paper - My Favorite Things Watercolor Wash card stock
Newton's Nook – Sweater Weather stamps
My Favorite Things - Stitched Rectangle dies
My Favorite Things - Fishtail Banner Stackables
Pretty Pink Posh Iridescent Mini Star Confetti
.007 Clear Craft Plastic
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink 
Copic Markers – BG10, BG13, BG15, B23, B32, R20, RV21, C0, C1 and C2


No comments:

Post a Comment