Thursday, January 26, 2017

I Go Nuts For You card


I made a masculine Valentine's or just every day love card.  No pinks, no lace...just a simple card with fall colors which is when acorns fall.  I planted an oak a couple years ago in memory of my father because we always had oak trees growing up and it was always entertaining to watch wildlife gathering the acorns every fall.  Squirrels in an acorn was a must have stamp for me and I enjoyed coloring it.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.25 x 5.25 card size
Striped and Green paper - Carta Bella Fall Blessings stock
Ivory paper - Core'dinations Premium card stock
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Neat & Tangled - My Favorite Nut stamps
My Favorite Things - Sentiment Strips die
Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched Circle Stackables
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - E00, E13, E15, E23, E71, G09, G14, C0, C1 and C2


No comments:

Post a Comment