Sunday, January 8, 2017

Beary Special Friend card



We all have that special friend that you want to make sure they have the best birthday ever.  This card is just for that.  Easy coloring with soft shadows on the bear and a simple highlight of the balloon to add dimension.  I had a lot of scraps of bright papers on my cutting table so I used some of them up.


Supplies ~
Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Pattern background paper - Doodlebug Design Sugar Shoppe cardstock
Purple paper - 80# Planetary Purple Astrobrights cover
Blue paper - 80# Lunar Blue Astrobrights cover
Pink paper - Core'dinations Premium card stock
My Favorite Things – BB Beary Special Birthday stamps
My Favorite Things - Die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 4 die
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers – BG13, BG15, BG53, C6, E00, E13, E15, V04, V05 R00, RV10, RV23 and RV25


No comments:

Post a Comment