Monday, January 16, 2017

Dream Until Your Dreams Come True card


This card represents what we all should do, no matter what age we are.  One should never give up on their dreams...they are just waiting to become reality.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Green rug and blue sky paper - Recollections Textured card stock
Yellow background paper - The Paper Studio Pastels card stock
Sheet and pillow paper - Doodlebug Design Bunnyville stock
Floor paper - American Crafts Serendipity stock
Star paper - 80# Solar Yellow Astrobrights cover stock
My Favorite Things -Somebunny I Love stamps
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Square Stax Set 1
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Oval Stackables
My Favorite Things Die-namics -  Stars/Sky Vertical
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - YG06, E00, E11, E13, E18, E35 and E50



No comments:

Post a Comment