Monday, June 4, 2018

Hoppy Hoppy Birthday card




It's no secret that I'm a bunny fan and so I snapped up this MFT Bunny set as soon as it came out.  It just took me a little while to get around using it.  I made this card for a special friend that I made on Instagram who is celebrating her birthday.  


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size


Ranger Water Color paper
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Dark Blue paper - Colorbok Blue Promenade card stock
My Favorite Things - Hoppy Friends stamps and die
My Favorite Things - JBO Fishtail Banner Stackables
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
StazOn Royal Purple ink
Craft Making Shop wood button
DMC 341
Copic Multiliners - Olive and Wine
Copic Markers - E000, E00, E50, E53 and R01 
 Ranger Distress inks - Antique Linen, Shaded Lilac and Tumbled Glass


No comments:

Post a Comment