Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Happy Baaah-lated Birthday card




This little lamb is just so adorable and will helpfully help the person getting the card of the fact you're just a little late getting it to them.  I finally got to use my new grass die.  I have one that has longer blades of grass but I think I like this one much better.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size

White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Blue paper - Recollections Blue Ombre card stock
Green paper - Doodlebug Design Inc Fairy Tales card stock
Honey Bee Stamps - Lily the Lamb stamps
My Favorite Things - Stitched Clouds die
My Favorite Things - JBO Fishtail Banner Stackables
My Favorite Things - Grassy Hills die
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - C6, C7, C8, E00, E93, R01, W0 and W1


No comments:

Post a Comment