Friday, June 8, 2018

Cuter Than A Panda Butt card




I love pandas!  I've saw Bei Bei and Bao Bao being born at the Smithsonian Zoo on their web cams and watched them grow up.  I accidentally ran across this set on the Whimsy Stamps website and it was just in time because it sold out shortly after I bought it.  It was my lucky day.  This is a great kit with the stamp set, dies, embossing folder, glitter tape, mini wobblers, black pom poms, card stock and fancy card stock.  Have I gushed enough?  Probably not but I'll stop now and you can see the results.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Green paper- Recollections Feathered Green card stock
Whimsy Stamps - Panda Butt stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink

Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Circle Stackables die
My Favorite Things - Stitched Mini Scallop Circle Stackable
La-La Land - Pennants die
Darice - Vines embossing folder
Copic Markers - C6, C7, C8 and E000



No comments:

Post a Comment