Saturday, January 13, 2018

You're Tea-rrific card



I made this card recently for an Instagram friend to thank her for her encouragement on my cards.  She makes excellent cards so it's always fun to get inspired from her creations.  I added in some tea packets since we both live up in the cold north part of the world.  These little mice are so cute.  I stuck to soft colors and made all my mice the same color, unlike the packaging they came with.


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Pink & gray background
paper - Recollections Dreamy card stock
Candi Bean - Time For A Cuppa stamp

Jane's Doodles - Tea Time stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink

Copic Markers - C0, C1, C2, E25, E34, E50, R01, RV000, RV10, RV21 and RV23




No comments:

Post a Comment