Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Happy Birthday Sunflowers card



There's nothing like some cheerful sunflowers to brighten up a cold winter day.  I stamped these flowers a couple months ago and finally got around to coloring them as a break between Valentine's Day cards.  I see Clearly Besotted also has a pansy stamp...I need that one to brighten my day.  I dotted a variety of colors to make up the seeds in the center.


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.25 x 5.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Blue paper - Recollections Soda Pop card stock
Clearly Besotted - Sending Sunshine stamp

My Favorite Things - Handwritten Happiness stamp

Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders dies
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - B0000, E18, E25, E31, E57, N5, Y08, Y17, Y13, YG17 and YG63



1 comment:

  1. This is an absolutely gorgeous Sunflowers card. I truly liked the design as well as the simplicity of this card. Well, I too would be hosting the chic birthday bash for my dad’s 50th birthday and I am surely going to book the best Chicago venues. It will be great if you can share some suggestions here for making this party more enjoyable with some games or props.

    ReplyDelete