Sunday, January 7, 2018

You Are My Amore card


I love all things Italian and my first thought when I saw Newton with a bowl of spaghetti was the scene from the Disney movies Lady and the Tramp so I added in another cat but decided not to try to loop spaghetti into his mouth.

Supplies ~


Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Black paper - Recollections Essentials card stock
Background
paper - Echo Park Paper ~ Made From Scratch
Newton's Nook Designs - Newton Dreams of Italy st
amp
Newton's Nook Designs - Newton's Antics stamp

Winnie & Walter - Sentimental Endearments stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
My Favorite Things - Rectangle Word Window Frames

Dainyw Silver 6551-8
Copic Markers - BG13, E11, E21, R01, R14, W0, W1, W2, W3 and YR000



No comments:

Post a Comment