Sunday, August 6, 2017

Meet Me At The Lake card


As a Minnesota girl (growing up), this new stamp set from Newton's Nook was a must for me.  I spent many weekends out in a fishing boat and a couple in a canoe on a river in the heart of the state.  I colored the canoe as what I remember my rental looking like.  I used distress ink to color in the beach, lake and sky.  I pulled down some of the sky as a reflection in the lake.  I added Wink of Stella to the dragonfly wings to make it pop.


Supplies ~

White card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Newton's Nook - Winston's Lake House stamps and dies
Ranger Distress Ink - Antique Linen, Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass
Wink of Stella - GL Clear 999
Copic Markers - B00, B0000, C2, C3, C7, E0000, E00, E11, E15, E18, R27, R46, Y21, YG17 & YG67



No comments:

Post a Comment