Saturday, August 26, 2017

Congratulations Divorce card


I hope no one will take offense to this card but trust me, it was made tongue-in-cheek.  As a divorced woman, I see humor in the card and made it so someone can give to a person going through a divorce to make them smile.  Humor helps tremendously during a stressful divorce and having a friend give you a card to brighten your day means so much.  The set of the lady didn't have this saying so I liberated it from another set from Unity Stamp Co.



 Supplies ~

White card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
Flowered paper - Carta Bella Homemade With Love card stock
Gold paper - Core'dinations Premium card stock
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Unity Stamp Company - PMS Peggy stamp
Unity Stamp Company - She Used To Card stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
My Favorite Things - Stitched Rectangle Stackables die
Copic Markers - YR23, R27, B93, B95, E000, E00, E33 and E35



No comments:

Post a Comment