Sunday, August 20, 2017

Fall Kitten card


I think it's the natural reaction to humans and our furry friends to jump into a pile of leaves on a warm Fall day.  Newton's Nook has a new Fall set that I ordered yesterday but I decided to dig out the set that I got from Simon Says Stamp during Stamptember and create this shaker card.  I didn't add any wording to the front of the card.  I can add happy birthday, happy Fall, happy Thanksgiving or hello to the inside later use.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Rust paper - Recollections Spice card stock
Newton's Nook/Simon Says Stamp – Hello Fall stamp
My Favorite ThingsStitched Arch Stackables
Fanci-Fetti Maple Leaves confetti
.007 Clear Craft Plastic
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink 
Copic Markers – E35, R20, R35, YG17, YG45, YG63, YR15, YR68, W0, W1 and W2



No comments:

Post a Comment