Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Shake That Bug card


I hate being sick, as does everyone else.  This card is to brighten someone's day that has caught one of the evil flu bugs that goes around.  The little bugs make me laugh and what's better is I got this stamp free with an order at Whipper Snapper Designs.  I did have to buy the saying that goes with it.  I decided to go with green colors since that's how you feel with you get hit with the bug.


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Green paper - Recollections Feathered Greens card stock
Strip paper - K & Company Snuggle Bug card stock
Whipper Snapper Designs - Jar of Bugs & Shake Bug stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink

My Favorite Things Die-namics - JBO Fishtail Banner Stackables
Copic Multiliner - Cobalt
Copic Markers - B00, B0000, B04, E41, YG06, YG45, YR04, R27, R46, C5 and C6




No comments:

Post a Comment