Sunday, July 23, 2017

Cat Birthday Card


Everyone has one of those friends that will wear something on their head at Halloween so I made this card for one of mine on her birthday.  I colored the kitten to match a couple of hers.  I used the happy birthday stamp from a recent release from Newton's Nook.


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending Card

Floral Background paper- My Mind's Eye Meow card stock
Pink paper - Bazzille Basics card stock
Whipper Snapper - Cheeto stamp
Newton's Nook - Newton Loves Cake stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles die
My Favorite Things - Stitched Fishtail Flag Stackables die
Peebles  Enamel Dots
Copic Markers - R01, R29, Y35, Y38, E34, C0, C1, C2 and C3



No comments:

Post a Comment