Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Scootin' By card


This is the perfect card to send to someone that you want to catch up with.  I can think of a few that I do need to do that with as I'm sure most people can relate to.  I had the scooter kitten colored and cut out and ran into a hang up when it came to the road.  I actually sat on it for a month before I had the idea of using silver glitter stock.  

 
Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Blue paper - Recollections Blue Ombre card stock 
Silver Glitter paper - American Crafts Glitter paper
Newton's Nook - Newton Scoots By stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
My Favorite Things - Stitched Clouds die
Wink of Stella - GL Silver 102
Copic Markers - E00, E13, E18, E21, E34 E35, E50, R01, R20, R27, R46, Y00,  B02, B04, BG01, C4, C5 and C7



No comments:

Post a Comment