Saturday, May 20, 2017

You're Tee-riffic Dad card


I love this brand new release from Newton's Nook.  My only wish is that my father was still here so I could give it to him because he loved to golf.  Instead I'll put the cards up on Etsy so hopefully someone's dad appreciates it on his birthday or Father's Day.



Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Background papers - Blue Ombre card stock
Newton's Nook – Winston's Tee Time stamps
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders die
My Favorite Things - Sentiment Strips die
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink 
Copic Markers –B32, B41, B95, E21, E25, E33, R27, R46, C1, C2, C5 and C7



2 comments:

  1. Super card! You are ahead of me on the dad's day cards :)
    I couldn't find a way to follow your blog - maybe it's here and I'm. It seeing it ;) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly! Nice to see you here. Next up is 4th of July cards.

    ReplyDelete