Monday, May 8, 2017

I Dig You card


I'm loving this gnome set more and more.  They are just so fun to color and I finally got a chance to use my corregated board again to look like dirt.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Green paper - 65# Vulcan Green Astrobrights cover
Blue paper - Recollections Dreamy card stock
Brown paper - DCWV Corrugate paper pad
My Favorite Things - You Gnome Me stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Wink of Stella - GL Gold 101
Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Circle Stackables
My Favorite Things - Stitched Fishtail Flag Stackables die
Lawn Fawn - Hello Sunshine cloud die
EK Tools Foam squares
Green button and matching DMC thread
Copic Markers - R01, R20, R27, R46, C0, C1, C3, C4, C8, E25, E35, YG03, YG06, YG17, B00, B93 and B95


No comments:

Post a Comment