Monday, May 22, 2017

Bear Wedding card


Aren't these little bears just too sweet?  I received some new metallic color pens for my birthday and this was my first opportunity to try them out.  They are great to work with.  


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Blue paper - Recollections Cape Cod cover stock
Wild Rose Studio - Just Married stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles die
Dainayw Metallic Color Pens - 6551 -2, 3, 6 and 8
Copic Markers - B0000, B02, B04, YG17, RV10, RV23, RV29, C1, C4, C5, C6, R46, E00, E11, E15, E21, E25 and E50



3 comments:

  1. Oh hi Michelle! Finally found your blog - and so glad I did as I am always smiling at your cards on IG :) I often forget that we juggle many social medias! Love this card and your soft signature style!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet. Thank you Kelly! :-) I hope you are having a wonderful day too.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow I thought you stamped these but it's from a cd rom. I'm so pleased as I have lots and don't use them as never seen anyone else using them. Thankyou so much for sharing. Can you tell me what paper do you print them off on please?

    ReplyDelete