Thursday, February 22, 2018

Rawr You Make Me Happy card



There's nothing like mixing a dinosaur saying with a leopard stamp that makes a fun card.  I knew I wanted the word rawr and I could have run the blue paper through the printer but what fun would that be?  One tip - I had accidentally ordered two of the grass dies and I'm so glad I did. I'm able to cut two pieces at the same time.


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Green paper - Recollections Feathered Greens card stock
Blue paper - Recollections Soda Pop card stock
My Favorite Things - Lovable Leopards stamps

Whipper Snapper Designs - Rawr stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Lawn Fawn - Grassy Border die
Copic Markers - E43, E50, E51 and E53




No comments:

Post a Comment