Sunday, February 4, 2018

Partners In Crime card



I love raccoons and their sweet little faces.  My grandparents used to have one that was friendly when I was really small so I was used to seeing him hang around in their willow tree looking for treats.  I decided to make a small scene with these stamps and bring out the distress inks for the background.  The hardest part was deciding the color for the saying.  I cut out ivory, white and then finally the dark pink.


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending Card

Black paper - Paper Plus Fresh Linen stock

Pink paper - Bazzille Basics card stock
My Favorite Things - Raving Raccoons stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Newton's Nook Designs - Frames & Flags die

Ranger Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass & Peeled Paint
Olive Copic Multiliner
Copic Markers - B93, B95, G21, G82, N4, N5, N6, R37, RV21, RV25 and Y15




No comments:

Post a Comment