Sunday, November 12, 2017

Kittens :& Stockings Holiday card


These 3 little kittens are certainly enjoying the holiday season.  I'm having second thoughts about putting up a Christmas tree this year because of my two energetic kittens and can picture flying leaps into the tree at full speed.  This sweet stamp set is from Penny Black.   This was the perfect opportunity to try out my new window die from My Favorite Things.



Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
Light Green paper - Recollections Essentials card stock
Pattern paper - The Paper Studio A Beautiful World
White paper - X-Press It Blending Card
Penny Black - Gather Around stamp

Mama Elephant - Merry Greetings stamp
My Favorite Things - Rectangle Peek-a-Boo Window die

Copic Multiliner - Sepia
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - B02, B93, E00, E33, E53, G17, R01, R14, R27, YG23, YG63 and YR15



No comments:

Post a Comment