Saturday, November 18, 2017

Caroling Cats card


My neighbor has a cat that sings...loud and often.  It's pretty cute.  Mine barely say meow.  They communicate through their out little purr language.  I'm ok without them singing and feel sorry for them when I do.  I cannot sing.  These cute little carolers look like they can carry a tune quite well.  I used bright colors in their scarves and continued it into the outside layers.


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Music background
paper - The Paper Studio Ornamental Christmas card stock
Pink & blue paper - Recollections Basic Collections card stock
Penny Black - Christmas Hugs stamp
s
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
My Favorite Things - Stitched Oval Stackables
Copic Markers - B02, B93, B95, C0, C2, C5, E00, E13, E33, E50, R01, R14, R20, R35, RV21 and RV34




No comments:

Post a Comment