Sunday, September 17, 2017

Snowcat Winter card


If I'd venture out for more than what I need to on a winter day, I'd make a snowcat instead of a snowman.  This was a fun little card to work on.  I did shading on the scarf and a light blue shading on the snowcat. 

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Green background
paper - Lawn Fawn Bokeh In The Snow card stock
Light Green paper - Recollections Holiday card stock
Whipper Snapper Designs - Snow Kitty stamp

Simon Says Stamp - Peace, Love & Joy stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink

My Favorite Things - Stitched Oval Stackables
My Favorite Things - Fishtail Banner Stackables

3/8" green button
DMC thread - 704
Copic Markers - B0000, RV14, RV23, YG13 and YG17




No comments:

Post a Comment