Friday, September 15, 2017

Hope You're Feline Better Soon card


I don't think I'll ever get tired of this adorable get well set from Newton's Nook.  This time I made chicken soup with this adorable little kitten.  I went for bright colors that popped so hopefully whoever receives it will have their day brightened.


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Blue paper - Core'dinations Premium Card stock
Green paper - Feathered Greens card stock

Plaid paper - Doodlebug Design Smitten Kitten card stock
Newton's Nook - Newton's Sick Day stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink

My Favorite Things Die-namics - JBO Fishtail Banner Stackables
Lawn Fawn - Large Circle Stackables

American Crafts Gold Bakers Twine
Pigma Micron 01
Copic Markers - B93, B95, C2, R27, R46, R93, W0, W1, W2 and Y21




No comments:

Post a Comment