Wednesday, June 21, 2017

In My Defense Cat card


I can't begin to describe how well this phrase fits my kittens.  Today I found a craft straw hat with a chewed brim.  I cannot supervise them every second but what one brother doesn't think of, the other will.  This is a perfect card to send your favorite partner-in-crime to brighten their day.  I have a few that fit that description.


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
Pink paper - Recollections Soda Pop card stock

Polka Dot paper - Doodlebug Design Kitten Smitten card stock
Whipper Snapper Designs - Knitty Kitty and Unsupervised stamps
Newton's Nook - Newton's Antics paw print stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
My Favorite Things - Sentiment Label Strip die
Wink of Stella - Gl Silver 102
Copic Markers - R20, R32, E13, Y06, Y21, BG53, RV02, RV63, B00, B93, V01, V04, G00, G14, C0, C3, C4 and C5


No comments:

Post a Comment