Saturday, June 3, 2017

I'm Here For You Alzheimer's card


Alzheimer's is one of the charities that I do give money to because it did affect my family and I hope they find a cure for this terrible disease.  I've used this Newton's Nook stamp for breast cancer cards and heard on the news it was Alzheimer's & Brain Awareness month and decided to make this card yesterday. I even had some fancy embossed paper that I received as a gift from my neighbor that I used as the background.


 Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Dark Purple
paper - Recollections Embossed cardstock
Light Purple paper - Bazzille Basics cardstock
Newton's Nook - Newton's Support stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink

My Favorite Things - Stitched Oval Stackables
My Favorite Things - Fishtail Banner Stackables
Copic Markers - R01, V15, V17, W0, W1 and W2



No comments:

Post a Comment