Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Purrfect Friend card


Being a cat lover, I could not resist this adorable stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs.  How adorable that he has an equally cute bird on top of his head that I made into a robin...I'm thinking Spring.  The stamp did not coming with a saying so I borrowed one from the My Favorite Things Cat-itude stamp set.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.25 x 5.25 card size
Blue paper - Bazzille Basics stock
Green paper - Core'dinations Premium card stock
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Whipper Snapper Designs - Cat & Bird stamp
My Favorite Things - Cat-itude stamp
My Favorite Things - Sentiment Strips die
Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Circle Stackables
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - R20, Y21, B0000, B32, YR02, YG03, W1 and W3


No comments:

Post a Comment