Friday, March 17, 2017

Birthday Bunny card


One of my favorite stamp companies is Whipper Snapper Designs, Inc and I've been buying stamps of theirs all over the internet.  I decided to go to their actual website and found lots of goodies there.  I opted for the unmounted stamps just for easier storage since I'm accumulating quite a few stamps.  I found lots to fall in love with there especially cats and bunnies.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Green paper - Core'dinations Premium card stock 
Green Pattern paper - Echo Park I Love Sunshine
Whipper Snapper Designs - Bunny Watering Can stamp
Clearly Besotted - Best Birthday stamp
My Favorite Things - Vertical Stitched Strips
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - YG03, YG35, R20, R46, RV10, RV21, Y06, Y35, B0000, BV02, Y06, Y35, C8, W0 and W2



No comments:

Post a Comment