Friday, December 9, 2016

Gone to the Beach Santa card


With snow on the ground and chilly temperatures, I don't blame Santa for heading to the beach.  I hope I find plane tickets in my stocking this year.  I just adore this stamp set from Newton's Nook.  They always have such fun stamps.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
Blue and Yellow paper - Recollections Textured card stock
White paper - 80# Cougar cover

Blue paper (water) - Recollections Dreamy card stock
Newton's Nook- Sun Soaked Christmas stamps
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders dies

My Favorite Things - Waves die
Lawn Fawn - Hello Sunshine sun die
The Cat's Pajamas - Envelope die
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers -  R27, B0000, B04, G02, G09, BG13, Y02, YG06, RV13, C2, C3 and C5


No comments:

Post a Comment