Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Cat Kindness card


You can never go wrong thanking someone or letting them know you appreciate them.  This kitten and mouse demonstrate the ultimate kindness.  This cat stamp did not come with a saying so luckily My Favorite Things just came out with a new set of kindness stamps.  Originally I was going to make a shaker card and then thought it would take away from the saying so I opted just to use a window.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Green Paper -The Paper Studio - Pastels Textured card stock

Whipper Snapper - Callie & Friend stamp
My Favorite Things - Kind Words stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
My Favorite Things Die-namics - 
Stitched Oval Stackables
Kraft Color Sequins - Rainbow Pack
Copic Markers - R20, YG03, YG17, Y35, B000, E00, E11, E23, E40, C0, C1 and C2


No comments:

Post a Comment