Saturday, November 19, 2016

Freezing Bunny Card


I'm a person that sends out mostly humorous holiday cards...it's always been my style (unless I find cute wolf cards).  I literally laughed out loud when I saw this stamp set and knew I had to have it.  Besides cute bunnies, there's a lot of humor to be found in this set.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
Blue Paper - Bazille Basics card stock
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
The Cat's Pajamas- Santa Is Coming stamps
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders dies

Lawn Fawn - Mini Snowflakes dies
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Wink of Stella - GL Gold 101
Copic Multiliners - .3 Olive and .3 Black
Copic Markers -  YG13, YG 67, R20, R27, R59, E00, E11, E13 and E35



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Michele! It's hard for me to pick a fav TCP stamp, but this one ranks right near the top. I love the sentiment and that cute little scene is perfect! Thanks for joining us in the TCP Winter Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete