Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Deer Friend Card


Originally I had intended to make a Christmas card with this adorable little reindeer but I decided it was time to do a friendship card.  He could still be used as a Christmas card for a male friend but I like the idea of a year around card.  I cut out the semi-circle using a die with enough space to fit him in. 


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
Tree paper - Fancy Pants Oh Deer! stock
Blue paper - 65# Terrestrial Teal Astrobrights cover
Olive paper - Bazille Basics cover
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Honey Bee Stamps - More Flaky Friends stamps
My Favorite Things - Fishtail Banner Stax die
Lawn Fawn - Small Stick Circle Stackables
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - E11, E23, E35 and E50



No comments:

Post a Comment