Saturday, October 22, 2016

Season's Greeting Reindeer Card


I've fallen in love with these adorable reindeer from Hobby Art Ltd.  They never fail to bring a smile to my face.  I paired it up with one of the Simon Says Stamp stamptember pairings from Avery Elle with snowflakes and sayings stamps and dies


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Green 
pattern paper - American Crafts Noel card stock
Hobby Art Ltd - Santa's Reindeer stamps
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas Cheer (Avery Elle) stamps and dies
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink

My Favorite Things - Stitched Oval Stackables
My Favorite Things - Fishtail Banner Stackables
American Crafts Bakers Twine
Copic Markers - B0000, E11, E23, E50, C5, C6, R27, R46, GY17, GY45 and GY67



No comments:

Post a Comment