Friday, October 28, 2016

Lots of Love at Christmas


This adorable duo are lots of fun to color.  I did try a new product for the snowflakes - a Snow Marker from Uchida.  I'm not really a fan after my first time using it.  The first thing that happened was I got a puddle and luckily I tried it on the sheet that I write down which Copics I've used when coloring a project.  Then I put it in all the little snow spots and used my heat gun to make it puff up.  About 50% only actually puffed up.  And the ones that did are more gray than white.  I decided to bring out the Snow Tex to finish off the Santa hat on the cat.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - 80# Cougar cover

Light green paper - Recollections Holiday card stock
Green pattern paper - Crate Paper Snow Day card stock
Christmas with Barkley - Festive Fun stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink

Snow Marker by Uchida
DecoArt Snow-Tex
Copic Markers - YG63, R20, R46, G21, E35, E50, B0000, N1, C0, C1, C2 and C6


No comments:

Post a Comment