Monday, June 6, 2016

You're Stinkin' Cute Card


I love this little stamp and it only cost $4.  Who can go wrong at that price and I love the fact that I ordered on Thursday and received my stamps on Saturday from halfway across the country.  Thank you Lawn Fawn.  Originally I was only going to do a black and white card but then decided it needed some color so I added the red.  

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4 card size
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Black paper - 80# Eclipse Black Astrobrights cover
Red paper - 65# DCWV Textured Brights card stock
Lawn Fawn - Stinkin' Cute stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Simon Says Stamp - Schoolhouse Red ink
ek tools 2" scallop circle
My Favorite Things Die-namics - JBO Fishtail Banner Stackables
Lawn Fawn - Small Stick Circle Stackables
Copic Markers - R20, C5, C6 and C7



No comments:

Post a Comment