Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Happy Birthday Cats Card


I have quite a few cat friends with birthdays this month so here is a card that they will like.  I did things a little backwards.  I should have stamped the cats and the lettering together.  I did the cats first and then decided what I was going to do next.  This is where having a mini Misti comes in very handy.  You can line up everything before stamping for a perfect image every time.

Supplies ~

White card stock and envelope - 6.5 x 5 card size
Background paper - K & Company Happy Birthday To You
White paper - 80#Cougar cover
Penny Black - Party Friends stamps
Lawn Fawn - Big Scripty Words
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Ranger - Manganese Blue ink
Kraft Color Sequins - Rainbow Pack
Copic Markers - R20, R29, E13, YR07, Y06, YG13, C1, C5 and C6 



No comments:

Post a Comment